The Ultimate Leakage Solution
Diamond Jumbolon Sealer (DJS) is a plasticizer-free aqueous dispersion based of Poly Vinyl Chloride adhesive. DJS is a water proofing system which can be applied easily by Roller, Brush, or spray to create flexible waterproofing layer to stop water permeability. DJS is specially formulated for waterproofing of roofs.
Surface preparation and Application.
The surface on or against which the adhesive is to be applied shall be clean, smooth, dry, free of fins, sharp edges, loose and foreign materials, oil and grease. All sharp projections shall be removed by sweeping, blowing or vacuum cleaning.
DJS can be applied directly to substrate using an airless machine or a medium nap roller. DJS drying process occurs rapidly during high temperature and in normal weather. Before application weather conditions for Rain, Storm, and air speed should be observed. First apply a 50% diluted primer coat of DJS to the substrate and then apply a standard coat and allow drying and tacking free. DJS is liquid water soluble before application but after application water has no affect on it.
Features and Benefits:
- Long lasting, high strength Bond
- Application with Spray machine saves time and labor
- Quickly and easily applied with a spray machine/medium nap roller.
- No HAZMAT restrictions.
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate. DJS is applied with high pressure machine that’s why allows better penetration in substrate.
- DJS is not UV resistant therefore it should be covered in one to two days.
Precautions and Usage:
- Keep container closed when not in use. Use with adequate ventilation.
- If swallowed. Do not induce Vomiting. Call a physician immediately
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- DJS can be applied on straight roof and on uneven surfaces.
|Sr.No||Type||Conditions with results|
|1||Solid Content||(130 0C; 30 min) 59-61%|
|6||Appearance of Polymer film||Slightly opaque, crack-free and flexible. can bear a crack up to 0.4 mm.|